Help Prospects Try Before they Buy
What you'll learn:
This section will help you understand the Hire Free user experience, notifications that partners receive, and information on Hire 2.0 user roles. You’ll also find lessons as well as a sample video that will help prepare you to deliver the 1:1 Hiring Strategy Session.
Prepare for the 1:1 Hiring Strategy Session
To set the 1:1 Hiring Strategy session up for success, there are a couple of steps you need to complete prior to meeting with your prospect. These include:
- Review what you learned in the discovery call.
- Send the Prospect an email outlining the activities they should complete prior to the 1:1 Hiring Strategy session (Use this Pre-1:1 HSS Prep Email Template for guidance).
- Confirm the session time and provide a preview of the call.
- Download and prepare your 1:1 Hiring Strategy Session Live Call Checklist to get a feel for the information you’ll want to capture during the call.
- Create a Hire Free account.
- Complete the Behavioral Assessment (BA) to understand the candidate’s experience.
- Create a job for a position they are actively looking to fill.
- Distribute Behavioral Assessments to candidates for the job.
- Provide third-party access to you, their PI Partner.
- Set the job target (optional: include an additional stakeholder through the Job Assessment).
Note: Ideally, Behavioral Assessments should be completed before the 1:1 Hiring Strategy Session.