Ultimate management toolkit
We’ve compiled 10 of our top resources on management to help you grow your leadership skills and inspire, engage, and motivate employees to peak performance.
Managers have an outsized impact on their employees’ work experiences. The 2018 People Management Study found 94% of employees with great bosses have passion and energy for their jobs—but only 59% of employees with bad bosses can say the same.
The good news: Being a great boss is a learned skill.
TEMPLATES & TOOLS
Use these templates to take your people management skills to improve your 1:1s and help your employees develop.
Learn what sets world-class managers from the rest.
As a manager, you’re responsible for more than supervising your people. Your role includes managing employees to perform, balancing team dynamics, and handling difficult situations. These e-books will help you learn to manage your team like a boss.
Here are some resources to take your leadership skills to the next level
- Practical leadership development tips from PI’s President
- 8 questions that need to be on every manager evaluation form
- 5 ways to give feedback that won’t stunt creativity
- How great leaders inspire followership
- 20 management skills for talent optimizers
- How to build leadership capacity across your organization
- How to motivate employees with talent optimization
- Identifying and closing skills gaps
- The one team-building activity that actually works
- The simple activity that inspired a team