For the Second Year in a Row, PI Has Been Named a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, Best and Brightest, The Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal
BOSTON — Aug 18, 2020 — The Predictive Index (PI), the talent optimization leader, today announced the company received eight prestigious awards during the first half of 2020, including being named a Best Place to Work by Inc., Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, and Best and Brightest—all for the second straight year. PI was also named a Silver Winner of the Edison Awards, and listed as a Fastest-Growing Company on the BBJ Fast 50 and the Inc. 5000 for the third consecutive year.
The Predictive Index was recognized for providing an exceptional employee experience, a people-first culture, and a dedication to innovation. Those core attributes have led to the following recognitions:
- The Edison Awards: PI Design, a powerful solution that aligns talent strategy and business strategy, was awarded a Silver Edison Award. The Edison Awards recognize products, services, and businesses at the forefront of innovation, marketing, and human-centered design.
- Inc. 5000: For the third year in a row, The Predictive Index was recognized on the annual Inc. 5000 list (No. 3258)—the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies—joining elite companies such as Microsoft, Timberland, Under Armour, Intuit, Chobani, Oracle, and Zappos.
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2020: The Predictive Index was named one of the Best Places to work in the software industry by Inc. Magazine. Winning criteria included employee trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future.
- Boston Globe Top Places to Work 2020: The Predictive Index was one of 125 companies recognized through their employees as a best place to work in Boston.
- Best and Brightest Places to Work 2020: The Predictive Index was named one of the best places to work in the nation, recognized in categories such as culture, teamwork, company initiatives, work-life balance, and more. When evaluating the 10 most desired items from employees, PI scored over 95% in all categories.
- Boston Business Journal Fast 50: The Predictive Index was recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts, based on revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- Boston Business Journal’s Best Places To Work 2020: The Predictive Index was one of the highest-scoring companies on the employee attitude surveys completed by company staff in late March.
- CA Certificate Award 2020: The Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment™ earned its certificate of conformity, reflecting the quality, validity, reliability, and fairness of its cognitive assessments. In doing so, The Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment™ joins the PI Behavioral Assessment™, which was certified by the EFPA Testing Review Model in 2018.
“These achievements serve as a testament to the impact of talent optimization not only as a discipline, but when put into action every single day at PI,” said Mike Zani, CEO of The Predictive Index. “People spend so much of their lives at work, so it’s important to create an environment that they look forward to contributing to every day. When people are happy and productive, that is when our mission of ‘Better Work, Better World’ can proliferate.”
As part of its “Better Work, Better World” vision, The Predictive Index developed and launched new tools and services to help companies lead through change. These include the 2020 Impact of Behavioral Drives in a Remote Workplace Report; and The Resilience Series, two new virtual consulting sessions that support leaders at every level in achieving operational realignment and team cohesion through PI’s talent optimization software and workshops.
About The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning talent optimization platform that aligns business strategy with people strategy for optimal business results. Over sixty years of proven science, software, and a curriculum of insightful management workshops make PI the solution for any company looking to design great teams and culture, make objective hiring decisions, foster engagement, and inspire greatness in their people anywhere in the world. More than 8,000 clients and 350+ partners use PI—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, FAM Brands, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 140+ countries. Learn more at https://fr.predictiveindex.com/.
The Predictive Index