Blueprint for Entrepreneurial Growth
About Blueprint for Entrepreneurial Growth
Strategic Advisor | Value Builder | Exit & Succession Planning | Certified Exit Planning Advisor | CEO Group Facilitator | Predictive Index | Talent Optimization
Blueprint for Entrepreneurial Growth (B4EG) helps unlock your organizations true potential and drive sustainable growth. Most leadership teams have found themselves stuck in the whirlwind of their business or hitting the proverbial ceiling. B4EG will help you and your business break through the ceiling and experience exponential growth. We do this first by helping you develop your business blueprint and then execute on that blueprint with confidence.
Paul Wirth, CEPA, CVBA
Paul Wirth’s 35 years of experience took him from executive national leadership roles in finance, banking, and homebuilding for start-ups and Fortune 500 companies to three different companies of his own. During his corporate journey, Paul was responsible for budgets up to $25 billion overseeing sales and operations with hundreds of employees in 18 markets across the nation. As an entrepreneur, Paul took that experience to grow three successful businesses of his own in homebuilding, finance, and now consulting.
Paul is a lifelong student who completed various certifications as a Vistage Chair, Exit Planning and Talent Optimization Advisor, and EOS Implementer. He served on a number of boards for the Builders Industry Association, Council on Aging, and the Exit Planning Institute. Paul combines decades of corporate and entrepreneurial experience in his practice at Blueprint for Entrepreneurial Growth to assist family-owned and private businesses to grow and exit through intergenerational transfers and sale. Paul works with leadership teams to establish solid foundations for growth and then directly with business owners to help them increase the value of their companies for a successful transition.
Paul’s passion is to help business owners and their leadership teams prepare their organizations for exit whether one year or 20 years down the road; whether to sell to a strategic investor or to pass the business to the next generation.
• Owned, operated, and exited two businesses in homebuilding and finance
• Board member, Exit Planning Institute Orange County
• Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) through the Exit Planning Institute
• Professional EOS® Implementer through EOS Worldwide (2018-2021)
• Certified Talent Optimization Consultant through Predictive Index®
• Vistage Chair Academy graduate
• PeerSpectives® facilitator through the Edward Lowe Foundation
• B.B.A. in Finance and Banking from Hofstra University
• M.B.A. in Real Estate Development & Management from Nova Southeastern University